No more happy endings...
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

:: Hors RP
Ondine ~ Des amis ? Vraiment, ça existe ici ?! Youpi !
Invité
Anonymous
Invité
Mar 26 Mai 2015 - 21:00

“Ouiiiiiiin, je me sens seule ! ”

Ondine A., Tyler

26 ans j'sais pas quand j'suis née ! , La vallée des Fées Créatrice de spectacles aquatiques. célibataire
just to see her, just to touch her. just to hold her in my arms again one more time. If I could feel her warm embrace, see her smiling face. Can't find anyone to take her place. I've got to see her again. I would do anything, I would go anywhere. There's nothin' I wouldn't do, just to see her again. I can't hide it, no I can't fight it, It's so hard to live without the love that she gave to me. Doesn't she know it. I tried hard not to show it, oh can't I make her realize that she really needs me again.

... + ... + ... + ... + ... + ... + ... + ... + ... + ... + ...

liens recherchés
+ (m/f) nom du lien, description du lien.

CREDIT : permanentjoy
par humdrum sur ninetofivehelp

pour les filles :

Prénom, Nom
just to see her, just to touch her. just to hold her in my arms again one more time. If I could feel her warm embrace, see her smiling face. Can't find anyone to take her place. I've got to see her again. I would do anything, I would go anywhere. There's nothin' I wouldn't do, just to see her again. I can't hide it, no I can't fight it, It's so hard to live without the love that she gave to me. Doesn't she know it. I tried hard not to show it, oh can't I make her realize that she really needs me again.
prénom, nom

pour les garçons :

Prénom, Nom
prénom, nom
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Invité
Anonymous
Invité
Mer 27 Mai 2015 - 20:19
Mouuuuuuuaaaa bien sûr ♥️ :danser:
Invité
Anonymous
Invité
Mer 27 Mai 2015 - 20:24
Ba voui, c'est une évidence ^^ Et ça va pas être trop compliqué d'établir un lien, vu l'état actuel de ma Ondine :3
Contenu sponsorisé
Sauter vers: